Wednesday 16 October 2013

Miro(r), Miro(r) on the Wall

It takes great style and know-how to be considered a style icon. It takes a great eye and attention to every detail. Miroslava Duma is one lady who is certainly taking the fashion world by storm. To think she is only 25 and has already been editor for Harper’s Bazaar is incredibly stunning. With such great style is not surprising.


Like most of she has had a few mishaps, I normally love ripped jeans but I think that she did this wrong. She often does the casual look but always make it look polished. i love the heels and handbag and the scarf is cute. But this isn't her best look. (Now that we have the bad out the way.....)


I love this look! I love the hair and the baby doll dress is oh-so-cute. The print is sophisticated but is made to look young by the cut of the dress. The perfect combination!  

I love how she does the whole casual look but gets it to look so polished. These leather shorts are a total must-have! These heels are amazeballs and the effortless hair is just right.

 This trench coat is simply gorgeous! I love the detailing. The mustard is out of this world and I love how she dressed it down. The knot says "I don't care but I know how to look good". I love how the proportions of this outfit vary.


I LUVVVV THIS! The whole military look is timeless! The accessories are to die for, and that cap is oh-so-adorable. The boots are sexy and trendy and add a whole new dimension to the outfit.


Now for my favorite look.........*DRUM ROLL*.........

I love the mix of prints, the clash of colour, the understated touch of glam, the simple jewlery and the sophisticated hair. A perfect score!



No comments:

Post a Comment