Wednesday 16 October 2013

Cute old Disney!

It is probably one of the most watched children's networks to date. And boy has it released a few classics, from Cinderella to Wall-e. But movies aren't the only thing Disney has blessed us with. We have also been blessed with a few gals that are a force to be reckoned with. Gone are the sweet little girl images and here are the sexy sirens!


To start things off we have the lovely Ariana Grande! This lovely lady has not left the Disney stable yet and I guess that's why she still dresses the way she does. She often wears beanies and ponytails and is a grande fan of the chill, laid back look. She has also changed her hair color a lot, but I am a fan of her red hair.

I love this look. It's the perfect balance of Disney princess and fashionista. I love the cut out detail as it adds a bit of sex appeal to the look. I normally hate the hairstyle but I feel that it is perfect for this specific look.



I absolutely hate this look! Miss Coleman should have known better or her parents should have. Otlare o apere dithlako tsa papa hae (she looks like she's wearing her dad's shoes)! I am a fan of layering but this is just terrible! The only thing cute about this outfit is her hat and smile!

Fast-forward a few years and she has learnt a thing or two. I love how she works this look. She has totally mastered the casual look! I love the tee and paired with leggings and sneakers....GENIUS!

She also knows how to put on a pair of heels and look good doing it. I like how this is very princess-like but still sophisticated and grown-up-looking.

Then there's Hannah Montana! Child TV sensation who graced our screens as a normal girl by day and a teen pop star by night. Her casual look was very cute for that time.

Like most Disney stars she underwent a makeover looking all kinds of sex, especially in this gorgeous gown. And of course her best accessory was her gorgeous hunk boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth.

Fast forward to this gorgeous pixie cut and we have a total 180. I love how she paired this gorgeous jumpsuit with a trendy and edgy biker jacket.

Unfortunately Miley doesn't know when to stop, coz she obviously wasn't thinking when she wore this for her VMA performance. Oh Miley!

And finally my fave Disney star has got to be Selena Gomez. Even as a Disney kid, she got it write. She looks casual and cool in a striped tee (total wardrobe must-have) and jeans. The scarf is kinda cute.

Then of course the makeover follows! She looks so sexy and edgy in this gold mini. And the hair...oh the hair.... She is truly a great example of  Disney Darling turned Global Goddess.

My jaw was on the floor after i saw this and I probably needed a saliva transfusion after all that drooling. Justin Bieber was one lucky fella! The Gothic edge to this outfit is just right, and the gold heels are the perfect addition to this outfit. This Disney Darling turned Global Goddess gets a nod from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment