Tuesday 1 October 2013

2013 Emmys


Glitz, glamour (and most importantly) gowns! The 65th Primetime Emmys took place on the 22nd of September and boy was it a feast for sore eyes. Yes, the Emmys are about the crème de la crème of the acting scene but I sure as hell didn't care about whom won what. My eyes were glued to the red carpet rather. It’s said to be bigger than the Oscar, (while many may beg to differ) and I can see why.


 Heidi Klum looked amazing in this pomegranate color but I am not a fan of the neck brace detail. This Versace number had me confused as to whether it was meant to look awkward or whether it is a dress gone wrong! Her hair was another thing I wasn't certain of; I hate the color and style of it.



  She might not be an actress or model, but she certainly shone like one. Giuliana Rancic looked 'amaze-balls'! I love the color, the design and the hair! The only problem I had with this was that it appeared to be a bit big on her. But fantastic nonetheless!


 As hot as she is, Julianne Hough looked not! I guess that's what happens when you break things off with Ryan! The fit was off. Her hair looked stiff and boring. The design wasn't half bad but the color looked horrible.

 Julie, Julie, Julie. WTF! As much as I find this lady hilarious her dress might have been the laughing stock on that night! But she looked adorable nonetheless. Who could say a thing about that adorable smile?

 I am usually not a fan of color blocking but I love this dress! Michelle Dockery looked amazing! Her hair is absolute perfection. The bow detail at the back is uber-cute!

Sofia and her Vergaras stepped out in style. She wore her signature design and showed off her lovely lady lumps! I love how she paired the fire engine red with emerald green detail earrings.















My best dressed attendees are..........SOFIA VERGARA and MICHELLE DOCKERY!!!!! Well done ladies!


No comments:

Post a Comment