Friday 8 November 2013

GQ Best Dressed!

As October came to an end, the GQ Best Dressed Man list was released and I was shocked to say the least. I seriously had a roller coaster ride of emotions. Here are the winners and losers, fashionista and failures, triumphs and tragedies:

 Siv is someone who I personally think belongs on this list and he is rather dapper.
I have no idea who this guy is but by the looks of it and seeing that he is a brand manager I think he knows his stuff.
 CHANA POWER! Okay after that total groupie moment... Khuli Chana is one of the best dressed rappers in South Africa. So props to you, Chana.
 Although I don't know, it think he has a quirky style going, and I am a huge fan of quirk!
 By the looks of it this guy is well dressed but he doesn't qualify for the honour of Best Dressed.
 Lunga, Lunga! Thank God he made it to this list. What I really like about him is that he is a risk-taker. Big ups to you!
 First things first, his name is BRR!!!!! Really? Anyway, I don't know him and don't really think I should.
 Mr Magic Pout! Finally made it, hey?! This guy is kasi meets urban-chic. I love his style but I am quite surprised by his position on this list. However, atleast he deserves to be here.
 Now this guy caught my eye. I love his style and think that he is someone to look out for.
So this guy is no.1... Don't know him but atleast he realizes that fit is very important. There are a few people that I feel should have been on this list, like the likes of Siyabonga "Scoop, Makhathini" Ngwekazi, Envy, Jerry, Reason... I could go on for days. Congratulations to the winners, though!

Now for the fun bit..... THE GUESTS!!!!!



 Lerato Kganyago wore this dress that she describes as "monochromatic and trendsetting". Well enough said.
 Khuli and Asanda rocked up looking so cool. I love her tartan skirt that sort of matches with his tie. I love her mix of texture.
 I totally don't understand where she was going with this look, I feel that its cool but I am totally confused.
 Chiano, always looking sexy! I love this cause its out of the box and nothing like we've seen.
One of my favorite looks must have been Boity's! I loved that she ditched her usual look and went masculine. I love the concept of the hair but it wasn't well executed. But she still looks hot!


1 comment: