Monday 11 November 2013

Mane B***h!

They say hair is a woman's crown, so I guess that means that Rihanna is the queens of crowns. Through the years she's gone from brown to blonde to red to black. There's simply no catching up with this girl. One thing is for sure though; whatever hair she has, she is is sure to rock like a boss! Here's my take on all that hair...

 Barbados Brunette:
She has been all shades of brown from chocolates to hazels, and for me personally this is one of her more timid shades. I love her brown curls, very girl-next-door (who am I kidding, my neighbour sure don't look like this!).







Black Beauty:






 This is definitely one of her more daring shades. Whether Mohawk-ed or pixie-ed, she looks incredible. Very edgy and a great colour to show those gorgeous off.
 Red Rebel Riri:









 This is my absolute fave colour on her, this hair is a crowd wower! Its wasn't always roses (see what I did there *wink*) but it sure was always interesting. From curly to sleek, she had it on lock-down.
 Grey Granny?:







 Although it didn't last long this was sure interesting.
                                                     Blonde Bombshell:






Surely this girl can't put a foot wrong in the Hair Colour God books, here is her version of blonde. She looks gorgeous as always.
                                              Just for Laughs:

So, she may have gorgeous hair but she sure ain't immune to bad jokes. As for this dude...smh...I die!
My fave colour on Riri is red, what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment