Wednesday 20 November 2013

Fashion, Fun, Feathers!!!

The annual Feathers Awards come and gone. And I'm already counting down the days to the next one! This year was colorful as always and boy were there a few absolute hits and definite misses! The show's entertainment was courtesy of V.I.N.T.A.G.E Crew's dance moves. Hosting was by Stoan and the sexy Lalla Hirayama.


















Winners included Mome and her hubby Tall Ass Mo for Cutest Couple, Thapelo Mokoena for Best Dressed Male, Hunk of The Year was of course Pallace Dladla, Hot Chick of the Year was the sizzling Nomzamo Mbatha and Fag Hag went to me, okay I'm kidding, that honour went to Pearl Thusi. My definite worst Dressed goes to Bujy and Miss Gay Pride and my Best Dressed to Hot Chick Nomzamo and Khanya Mkangisa. Lerato Kganyago would have been my Best Dressed had she actually worked hard on the being dressed part. And I totally have to give it up to Sinazo Yolwa for getting her game up.

No comments:

Post a Comment