Monday 11 November 2013

Come and Get it!

Selena Gomez is one of the most famous child stars in the world! But unlike most child stars who simply faded, she has re-invented herself into a sexy, oh-so-grown young lady. Her solo career is seriously booming and she is fast becoming on of the most respected and followed fashion icons. With the help of her talented stylist, Basia Richard, she has left her mark on many a red carpet.

A look that Selena normally goes for is the lady-like look. She does just perfect in this number. I love the sheer detail along her decolletage. The peplum gives her a curvy shape and those matching shoes are prim and proper.

 She went sexy and cool for her Macy's fragrance launch in this gorgeous Versace number. She looks like a Covergirl her easy, breezy, beautiful hair (see what I did there). Paired with nude heels this one is a winner.

She is quite a fan of daring. I love this bra top paired with a pencil skirt. And again with the nude heels! Her hair slept to the side looks gorgeous and I love the lip colour.



 I am pretty torn on this. I love how daring it is but with the hair styled as it is, it can be quite heavy for the eye. I love the detailing, though. The back is absolute amaze-balls!

She goes daring again with this totes rock star look. Her faux 'hawk is killer and the intricate detailing on this dress is mind-boggling. She sure does look fierce.

She is a raven in red and with cute old Justin by her side, he make the perfect accessory, not that she needs one.

She goes all Kim Kardashian at the Grammys. The colour is perfect for her and the curly effortless hair is perfect.


She brings the drama on stage too with this purple ensemble.

 She rocks the Billboards in this fun number. I love the neon panels and perfectly-placed slits and cut-outs. I bet Justin wants to come and get it!

My favourite look of all... Can you say drama?! This look is so cool, grown and Gothic. She pairs it with gold to add more drama (can't have enough of that, right?). The mullet is so fashion-forward its crazy! If this doesn't erase Disney Darling then I don't know what will.

No comments:

Post a Comment