Monday 1 June 2015

Introducing Caitlyn Jenner

This is probably going to be one of the biggest stories this year and that just might be an understatement. Formerly known as Bruce Jenner, Caitlyn Jenner made her debut and what a way to do it. VANITY FAIR, BABY! And I must say, a job done well. We'll indeed. The jokes that the Kardashian girls about stealing glam squads and what not may not be so funny now coz Cat cleans up real nice!

Firstly, can we have a moment for that hair?! I mean really, Bombshell? The photography is on point (obvs coz I mean, Annie Leibovitz, duh?!) and so is the wardrobe.

Caitlyn has said that once this hits stands she'll be free.
The cover hits stands on the 9th of June and she will be receiving a well deserved Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the ESPYs and I'm anticipating a gorgeous red carpet moment. This will have to tide me over till then

With love and gratitude, 
Fashion Tyro. 

No comments:

Post a Comment